By Dayo Richard
There are a lot of mums out there who are on the big side and for this reason may be reluctant to try out new styles and designs, worried they will not look good and feel comfortable in such outfits. Plus size mums do not need to be afraid. Follow these guidelines to create that smashing, sexy, slimmer and beautiful look.
1. Know your body shape: The first thing a plus size mum should consider before going for that outfit is her body shape. There are various body shapes such as the rectangular body shape, hour glass body shape and pear body shape. Once you have identified your body shape, you can go on to choose and select outfits that suit you.
2. Consider your body frame: Another factor you should consider is getting the right clothes that fits your body frame. We tend to see a lot of plus size mums wearing clothes that do not fit them, making them look odd and uncomfortable.
You need to be careful because if you wear clothes that are over sized or too tight, it can give the impression that you are bigger than you really are.
3. Get the right underwear: Consider the type of underwear you choose. Ensure you get the right fit for your body size. For example, a well fitted bra gives your bosom a well toned appearance. Also, getting the underwear that will help you control flaps located at certain areas of your body will give you a trimmer look.
4. Go for dark colors: Dark colors also help plus sized mums look good as they have a slimming effect on the body. For example if you have a big upper body, wear a darker top and pair with a light bottom or vice versa in case you have a bigger lower body.
5. Wear shoes that give height: Shoes are another major factor to consider when you want to look good. You can wear heels that can give the impression of height. Platforms and block heels look better on plus size mums as it makes their legs appear slimmer.
6. Wear the right accessories: Accessories also provide a lot of style to an outfit. Wearing statement bangles make the wrist slender. Bags should complement your size and overall look.
With these fashion tips, hit the shopping malls and fashion stores right away to create a more confident you.
Tags: plus size, plus size women, style tips
After years of passionate work in the child and family…
Women, who are lovers of jewelries have been advised to…
Reality television star and mum-of-four, Kim Kardashian West has admitted…
Dad-of-three and the co-founder/ CEO of IrokoTV, Jason Njoku is…
One of the unspoken rules for women in the spotlight…
Yesterday marks the beginning of a new academic year and…
OAP and fashionista, Toke Makinwa is counting down to 2019…
Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna has often attracted harsh words from…
Earlier in the month, Kim Kardashian-West was mommy-shamed for allowing…
Wow this is good tips oh. I should share this with my aunt right away.
This is so shelpful
Thanks admin.Really helpful
Very helpful tips indeed.
Thnx MIS. Just right in time
Thanks. I needed this
Nice one. Thanks MIM
Nice and helpful. Am gonna keep rocking.#sizenomatter.
Very nice one. In always say people should wear what they are comfortable in and fits them
Good one!Gonna start wearing shoes that give height
Tanks a lot MIM
Great style tips, so helpful
Your email address will not be published.