Now mums, no more excuses, keep yourself looking good by following these easy-to-do tips. The benefits are rewarding and you will be glad you did.
1. Less is more. Wear minimal make up, sticking to natural shades. It’s called the “barely bare look.”
2. Always wash off make up from your face before going to be at night. Use olive oil to remove residues of make up from your eyes.
3. Invest in a good and sexy bra that fits properly. Don’t let motherhood make you lose your sexiness.
4. Tweeze and shape your eyebrows if necessary, but do not overtweeze.
5. Once a week, do the home spa, polishing your nails, exfoliating your skin, using a facial mask, and shaving or waxing hair in unwanted places.
6. Use a good moisturizer each time you shower or wash your face. You will be glad you did.
7. As much as you can, avoid the sun. If you can’t, use a powerful sun block or an umbrella.
8. Keep your hands off your face, if you must, make sure you wash your hands properly first to avoid transmitting germs to your face.
9. You are what you eat. The quality and quantity of what goes into your mouth contributes to your looks. So be careful about what goes into your mouth.
10. Ensuring that you hair is nicely made and in order solves about half of your beauty looks. Maintain your hair, retouching when its due, getting it steamed and getting a trim. Most importantly, wearing a style that suits you.
11. Get your beauty sleep. Eight of hours of sleep is recommended. If you can’t afford to sleep 8 hours everyday, try it at least once a week. You will see and feel the difference.
12. Don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day.
Tags: Beauty Tips
Television Producer, actress, wife and mum, Marcy Dolapo Oni has…
Nollywood actress, who recently welcomed a baby boy after three…
In a new episode of “Mercy’s Menu”, professional photographer and…
The period post-birth is a truly delicate time for mums.…
Lupita Nyong’o hopes her new book will inspire girls of…
It has been known that maternal obesity is one of…
It’s easier for some than others but you could become…
Nigerian mom, Obis Ora a Brand and fashion influencer took…
Everybody already knows parenting is no mean feat; little wonder…
thanks with so much ♡
Thanks MIM, i really love all these tips.
Cool tips..thanks MIM for sharing
Thanks for sharing MIM.
Thanks so much
Interesting………thanks for sharing
Thanks mim. Very nice
Thanks for sharing
Noted, thanks MIM.
cool,thanks for sharing
ok,would share this with a friend
Your email address will not be published.