It is an emotional time for Americans, as their beloved president, Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle Obama, have bid their citizens goodbye, read here. The whole world loves president’s most adorable asset, his wife. She has never failed to slay with her style choices, remaining sexy and classy at the same time, even at 53, read here.
READ ALSO: “We have watched you grow from girls to impressive young women….” Former First Daughters, Babara and Jenna Bush Pen Heart Felt Letter to Malia and Sasha Obama
There is no doubt that Michelle Obama is one of the most fashionable first ladies ever.
Here are our top 10 favorite moments when Michelle Obama slayed outfits as as the First Lady of the United States.
1) US First Lady Michelle Obama waves upon her arrival at Haneda International Airport in Japan slaying in a midi patterned gown with subtle yellow prints, a waist-cinching futuristic mirrored belt and classic black pumps. The way she carries herself with so much grace is one reason we admire her!
2. Classy & pretty! The mother of two, looked chic in a print skater skirt by Doru Olowu with a black top as she was captured walking with her to0 daughters, Malia and Sasha. She finished off the look with classic black pumps and gold earrings.
3. Mrs Obama looked simply regal in an Emerald-green gown as she graced the cover of Vogue magazine in 2016. The breathtaking picture was shot the Orangerie of Schloss Charlottenburg, Berlin. She could almost pass for a life-size barbie doll.
4. One of our absolute faves is this simple and classy Tracy Reese blue dress with a cerulean V-neck dress with floral pattern, accessorized with Monica Pean jewelry, including dangling earrings, and bright red flats. Her grace and poise is shines through in this outfit.
5. At the 38th Annual Kennedy Center Honors, FLOTUS (first lady of the united states) dotted a blue and black Oscar de la Renta dress, hand in hand with her husband, Mr President! #CoupleGoals
6. Very modern and sophisticated. We love this looks. Here, Michelle dazzles in a jersey dress and silk-nylon coat from Calvin Klein Collection, and a beaded bib necklace by Erickson Beamon. She wore this while welcoming the President Felipe Calderon with her radiant, gorgeous smile.
7. In a chartreuse Lambertson Truex tote and royal blue patent flats, the first lady looked chic and casual as she rocked this all black look, while enjoying a vacation with her family.
8. The First Lady fulfilling her duties at a visit to a school, looked dashing in this bold red pantsuit worn with a pink and red sequined tank from J. Crew
9. At the Georgetown University Hospital Conference Center, Michelle showed off her sexy and athletic figure in a sleek jade-green sheath with blue pumps and a double strand of pearls
10. Okay this has to be our favorite look from Michelle Obama! She looked absolutely stunning in this metallic sheer dress with a fitted bodice, drapery, and an asymmetric off-shoulder neckline, styled with Le Vian diamonds. And of course with her favorite accessory – her smile. She wore this while attending the final White House State Dinner.
Photo Credit: In- Style
Tags: America, Fashion, michelle obama
A Nigerian couple who have been through some of the…
There’s so much a young woman can do with her…
Mum-of-one, Meghan Markle has obviously being targeted by British tabloids…
It’s been five months since American stand-up comedian and actress,…
Many African cultures teach a girl/woman to keep her virginity…
Actress and new mum, Toyin Abraham Ajeyemi has now revealed…
Ojuolape Veronica Asuquo, wife of talented singer Cobhams Asuquo, has…
Uche Elendu is a popular Nollywood actress, script writer, television…
American star actress and mum, Tia Mowry-Hardrict gave birth to…
Beautiful woman always slaying. The world will miss this FLOTUS.
FLOTUS is a slayer of life.
Always beautiful….no dull moment with her
I love those blue dresses and the black too
Gorgeous. Always on point
Your email address will not be published.