Take Caution! Faulty Air Conditioners Can Cause Fire Disasters | See Ubi Franklin’s Experience

Ubi Franklin has shared photos of the aftermath of the fire which gutted his house this morning.

The music label who woke up to the fire incident, further disclosed that the fire has been put out. However it destroyed a few things and left damages, but thankfully it did not harm any one.

Here are photos below:

The father of one said while he was getting ready for work, he heard his friends scream fire Ubi Fire.

READ ALSO: SWEET: Watch Lilian Esoro & Estrange Hubby, Ubi Franklin Celebrate Son’s Birthday Together In New Video

Immediately he went to attend to them, he noticed the whole house was filled with smoke.

Thank God no one was hurt as the doting dad did what he had to do to put out the fire.

Read what he wrote below:

“Anyone who knows me knows i wake up very early.
I don’t stay in bed past 6:am latest 7:am
Except I went to bed at about that time.
So I woke up this mornings was getting set for work.
I had my friends come in from out of town and I was like since I live alone they should come stay at mine.
So I had just finished praying and was getting my gadgets ready for work and I heard one of my friends shouting fire fire Ubi Fire Fire ????
I came out the whole house was filled up with smoke I was confused on where to start.

READ ALSO: What Marital Woes? Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Seen Together at Son’s Dedication (Pictured)

The fire started from the Faulty AC.
Guess what all the water taps in the entire house stopped working.
I had to get the bottle water from the fridge and started with that and nothing
It was raining heavy at the time I don’t think there was an amount of shouting that could be heard by a neighbor.
so I found water somewhere and used the morning fresh in the kitchen and still nothing, my friend found poundo yam flour in the kitchen and we soaked that in water and finally we were able to contain that fire.
At some point I couldn’t see anymore cos of the smoke covered the whole house and I fell ????
We all need to be careful, just last week same AC burnt down a friends house and left him and his family with nothing .
This AC burning down houses is getting too much.
Be careful and be vigilant .
I Pray God keeps us and our loved ones safe ????????????????????????
Thank God for everything.
Alive and well
Properties can be replaced But life can’t be
Thank you God for keeping The irreplaceable ALIVE????????.”

Anyone who knows me knows i wake up very early. I don’t stay in bed past 6:am latest 7:am Except I went to bed at about that time. So I woke up this mornings was getting set for work. I had my friends come in from out of town and I was like since I live alone they should come stay at mine. So I had just finished praying and was getting my gadgets ready for work and I heard one of my friends shouting fire fire Ubi Fire Fire ???? I came out the whole house was filled up with smoke I was confused on where to start. The fire started from the Faulty AC. Guess what all the water taps in the entire house stopped working. I had to get the bottle water from the fridge and started with that and nothing It was raining heavy at the time I don’t think there was an amount of shouting that could be heard by a neighbor. so I found water somewhere and used the morning fresh in the kitchen and still nothing, my friend found poundo yam flour in the kitchen and we soaked that in water and finally we were able to contain that fire. At some point I couldn’t see anymore cos of the smoke covered the whole house and I fell ???? We all need to be careful, just last week same AC burnt down a friends house and left him and his family with nothing . This AC burning down houses is getting too much. Be careful and be vigilant . I Pray God keeps us and our loved ones safe ???????????????????????? Thank God for everything. Alive and well Properties can be replaced But life can’t be Thank you God for keeping The irreplaceable ALIVE????????

A post shared by Mr ubifranklintriplemg (@ubifranklintriplemg) on

However let us take note of our appliances at home, in the office or wherever. Keeping a check on these things will help avoid a lot of chaotic incidents.

Photo credit: Instagram

3 Discussions on
“Take Caution! Faulty Air Conditioners Can Cause Fire Disasters | See Ubi Franklin’s Experience”

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.