The Mums in Business Fun Fair & Conference is almost here and to be sincere, if you haven’t started planning to attend, you should.
As women we have loads of responsibilities that can make us neglect our social life and be uninformed about business opportunities.
Mums In Business Fun Fair & Conference is a perfect opportunity to connect with and learn from like minds.
This is a once in a year opportunity and that’s why you shouldn’t miss it! We can give you seven reasons why:
1. Children’s Fun Fair: The lovely smiles on your kids faces when they say, “Mum/Dad thanks for bringing us to the Mums In Business Fun Fair”, would be worth it. There would be loads of games and activities. And also lots of kiddies gifts to be won.
2. Networking: How can you miss an opportunity to meet women of like minds all in one place? Come and network, learn and make valuable business friendships.
3. Shopping: Who can deny that we women love shopping! This is the favourite part for most of us. Do you know that buying something nice – no matter how little or big – for yourself can help boost your mood? You could buy the Kayan Mata to spice up your love life (wink wink), you could do a special Henna Art( Free Henna for 50 people on the day)…. Maybe even buy a purse for a friend for Christmas. Many brands would be on ground to make your shopping experience worthwhile!
4. Food and Drinks: Mummies you cook for the family daily, you need a break. Come with the whole family to relax and enjoy mouth watering delicacies and variety of drinks on that day.
5. Family time: When last did you and your hubby hang out with the kids, together. Mums in Business Fun Fair & Conference would be a perfect opportunity to do so. Don’t miss it. Just show your husband this article and we can almost guarantee he would bring you and the kids for a great family time.
6. Conference: Come listen to Adenike Ogunlesi, Tara Fela-Durotoye, Osayi Alile, Abimbola Balogun, Emem Isong, Abimbola Akeredolu, Chinwe Kalu, Hadiza Tukur and Toyin Poju-Oyemade. These successful Mums-in-business, will speak at the conference about their various experiences and inspire us on our entrepreneurship journey.
7. You should not be told: Don’t let your family and friends brag to you about the fun they had at the Mums in Business Fun Fair & Conference, when you can be there. I promise you, you don’t want that to happen. Be there with your friends and family.
These seven reasons would do… for now (smiles). Are you now convinced? See you at the MUMS IN BUSINESS FUN FAIR & CONFERENCE:
Date: Saturday, November 25th and Sunday, November, 26th, 2017.
Time: 9 am daily.
Venue: King’s College Annex, 1-5, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Reserve a booth or register for the conference at www.motherhoodinstyle.net/mib or call 08091363389, 08164484656 and 08091443394.
For more information, sponsorships and partnerships, please visit www.motherhoodinstyle.net/mib
Tags: Mumpreneur, Mums in business, Mums in Business Fair & Conference
A Nigerian banker and mom, Aijay @cyberagbero on Twitter has…
When you have decided to embark on the journey of…
Information is the new wealth if you know what currency…
BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) co-convener, Aisha Yesufu, has shared the story of how…
In a recent interview with TheNation, Nigerian business magnate, author…
Good times are here for women in Lagos State. The Lagos…
Mumpreneurs face an inordinate amount of stress when starting and…
Olaide Wangai Meet Mum in Business (MIB), Sikuola Adewuyi, CEO of…
For many, working for an organization like Deutsche Bank is…
I will be there.
Please i need direction from weighbridge owode after mile 12.
Your email address will not be published.