Some of the funny things we see on social media. A group called ‘The Committee of Husbands’ wrote a letter to their wives with a list of rules and regulations they should adhere to.
Continue reading below.
READ ALSO: ”Wives should submit their salaries to their husbands” – Nigerian Pastor Urges Members
READ ALSO: Dear MIMsters: We have more power over our husbands than we think
11. Do not delay us when we have to go out together. Start getting ready well ahead of time and don’t keep us waiting because we can be very impatient.
12. We don’t like tension, make us smile and laugh around you and we will want to hang around.
13. We love good food, if you have to go to a catering school to make us eat well, please do.
14. We do not like nagging. When you make your request, believe in us to do it in our own time. No amount of nagging can change us.
15. Do not belittle or gossip us to anyone.
READ ALSO: “All you men stifling your wives.. shame. You are supposed to empower her!” – Lami Phillips’ Message to Husbands
16. If there are issues that need be addressed, find a quiet time when we can talk, just the two of us not necessarily in the middle of the night when you’re most likely going to disturb our sleep.
17. Do not prioritize others ahead of us, Make us your number one; Not the children, your friends, your family, your career, business, religion or anything around.
18. We love sex, do not withhold it. Never use it as a bargaining chip.
19. Be disciplined and wise in spending.
20. Be our friend and stop acting like our mom.
READ ALSO: “They call us ‘Sugar Mummies’ because we are older than our husbands.” – Abuja Women Protest
21. We can be jealous, do not get too close with the opposite sex on Social media. Seek our consent before accepting a male as Friend.
22. Do not paint us bad to the children, help them love and appreciate us.
23. Do not leave the home and children unattended.
24. Accept and relate well with our family members.
25. Assist us in paying the bills, if you earn well.
26. Do not try to pry too much by reading our mails and responding to messages meant for us without our consent.
Stop snooping and stalking us on Social media. You are not snoop dog. Stop being suspicious of our female colleagues.
27. Stop answering our calls without our permission.
28. Smile always, even when you are exhausted from tending the kids. Constantly frowning will scare us.
29. If you need our help, ASK. We cannot read your minds*.
30. Stop asking to know how we spend every dime. Just trust us and all will be well.
Our wives are also prohibited from raising any similar committee to review or respond to the above. 😹😹😹😹😹 😂😂😂.”
Hopefully they do same to the women because this pampering is also needed for women!
Tags: Committee of friends, Letter to wives
6-year-old Lucky Muhammed, is the son of Dubai-based Nigerian socialite, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha…
Sharing his personal experiences, a Twitter user and father of…
Fatima DMG, a Nigerian doctor took to the Facebook platform…
If this story is true, then there are indeed monster/monsters…
A retired Nigerian soldier who shared photos from the kitchen shortly…
An ugly incident took place yesterday, March 3rd 2018, at…
“The Devil that causes your multiple abortions might be sleeping…
A Nigerian woman on her Twitter page questions why most…
A Nigerian singer on Facebook, with name, Sandra Sabriel Ifudu…
This can only come from an African setting.
Rubbish. Is a wife a robot?
They are too self-centred . That is not how God sees marriage. Do they want wives or slaves?. They can go & buy one at Lybia. Nonsense! !!
nonsense . I hope u will reciprocate the gesture
Humble yourselves wives. Stop ranting. Do your best to do what your man wants and leave the rest for the grace of God to cover. Honestly,if it was my husband that gave me this list, I will do my best to follow it. Gra gra doesn’t pay. The bible says a quiet and gentle spirit from a woman is precious in Gods sight. #wisdom
Your email address will not be published.