The single club has lost one it’s most eligible bachelors, John Dumelo. The Ghanaian entertainer is officially off the market as he announced his engagement via his Instagram page yesterday.
The handsome actor however withheld the identity of the woman he is engaged to but shared a picture of her finger with a ring on it.
Dumelo who has been in headlines several times for reportedly being secretly married and also being a deadbeat father, wrote on Instagram; “She said Yes”.
READ ALSO: John Dumelo on Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Who Are More Financially Buoyant
The Ghanaian star who has been delving into marriage literature and proffering advice despite on social media despite his status, once shared his views on how a man should treat his wife.
READ ALSO: See John Dumelo’s 17 Points On How To Treat Your Wife
In his word;
1. Don’t compare your wife to other women. You don’t know what their husbands are going through.
2. Never expose your wife’s weakness to your family or friends or run to them whenever you have issues. Problems are best solved between you and your woman.
3. Don’t think you are man so you can use intimidation, shout or violence to communicate your moods. Agreesive men don’t make a happy home.
4. Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your voice at her, it demeans her and shows you think she is stupid.
5. Do your responsibilities as man…don’t leave everything to your woman.
6. Never blame your wife if she doesn’t take care of the home everyday. She is swamped with house work and helping you raise the kids.
7. Don’t be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and extended family.The wife and children are your first responsibility.
8. Sex is also important to women. Her pleasure should be considered before your own.
9. Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you loved them so much why didn’t you marry them instead of your wife.
10. Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of the children. The children are watching. They won’t listen and obey her too.
11. Tell your wife she’s beautiful even if you know she’s looking normal. Women love compliment.
12. Don’t forget that women also want attention and someone to share their thougts with. Never be too busy for your wife.
13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for your wife and family. Don’t leave the prayers to your wife.
14.Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping and once in a while, cook for her.
15.Please don’t forget your these anniversary dates. Wedding ,engagement,the first time you kissed. I beg you. These dates mean a lot to women. (Don’t ask me why). I also don’t know.
16. Your mother should not have the final say in your marriage. You married your wife, not you and your mother. Let her talk in her own husband’s house.
17.There are 5 days each month that you have to say “I’m sorry”, “yes baby” and “I love you” more than 7 times a day. That’s when she’s menstruating.
We hope he would put all these into practice.
Tags: engagement, John Dumelo
Tonto and her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill, may have buried their…
UK-based actress and mum of three, Victoria Inyama has taken to social…
February 14th was a special day for yummy mummy Amara…
Yesterday, one of Nollywood’s best actresses and producers, Yewande Adekoya…
Ugandan socialite, Zari Hassan has decided to end her relationship with…
Yesterday was Valentine’s Day and it was so heartwarming to…
One of the most vocal R & B singers in…
While other men would walk away from a marriage that…
Oluwadamilola, daughter of Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, who recently posted…
Really? Thought he’s been married with kids already
I thought he had a wife and 3 kids wow. Congratulations John.
Your email address will not be published.