Mom Livid After Her Toddler Came Back Home With Unbelievable Injuries From Day Care

Chelsy Cooper, who lives in Federal Way, Washington took her 2-year-old daughter to school in the morning, hale and hearty, but the tot returned home with unbelievable injuries.

When Chelsy picked up her daughter, Chyna, from Childtime day care last week, she noticed injuries that weren’t there that morning. The injuries included rows of braids that Cooper said were pulled from her daughter’s scalp and a cut to her lips.

The mother of three said she was mad as no one in the day care knew what happened to her tot and they wouldn’t let her check the cameras to find out what actually happened.

Cooper said she called the police department to look into the matter but they were yet to respond.

READ ALSO: Story of 9-Month Old Baby, Decorian Griffin Supposedly Attacked by A 2-Year Old at a Daycare Centre Is Alarming

Read what she wrote below:

”When I say I’m mad 😡 I can’t even describe it I cried so hard and never felt so helpless in my life. I took my 2 year old daughter to daycare Childtime and she came back home like this and no one knows what happen to her at all no report or anything they wouldn’t let me check the cameras 🎥 to find out what happen when they have live video throughout the day so I don’t know why I can’t roll the cameras back.

Besides that, the excuse was oh it probably because she has beads on her hair 🤦🏽‍♀️😡 I have called the federal way police department and not one police officer came out I even called them when I went back to the daycare and still they never came out.

At this point I’m lost for words and don’t no what to do I called 911 and they told me they don’t come out for calls like this they will just have a officer 👮‍♀️ call me 😡 if anyone knows who can help me expose this daycare or can help me with Legal guidance please let me know #kiro7news#childtimedaycarefederalway#stopbaddaycares.

We are just a family that wants JUSTICE for our baby girl #JUSTICE4CHYNA.”

READ ALSO: Outraged Uncle, Sule, Of Little Girl Seeks Answers After His Niece Returned From School Badly Injured

Speaking with newsmen, Cooper said for now she’s keeping her youngest daughter at home — for her peace of mind.

“I am doing my best as I can for this not to happen. I cannot let this happen and be ignored,” said Cooper.

We are just a family that wants JUSTICE for our baby girl #JUSTICE4CHYNA

Posted by Chelsy Cooper on Saturday, March 9, 2019

Photo credit: Chelsy Cooper Facebook

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.