A Nigerian Mom, Ada Mbaise On ”How My Son Survived Swallowing A Nail” (Photos)

A Nigerian mom identified as Ada Mbaise has taken to social media to celebrate and thank God for her son’s life. According to her post, her son had swallowed a nail which sent her panicking.

After taking him to the hospital, it was revealed that the nail had blocked his small intestine and a surgery was required. Luckily he excreted the nail a day before he was supposed to go in for surgery.

The mother who is in an elated mood took to Facebook to share her testimony. Read below…

READ ALSO: Clergyman, Bishop Randy Borders’ Testimony About Daughter, Elizabeth’s Survival Is Everything

”THIS IS MY TESTIMONY.

Good morning great mums and mums-to-be, I am the mum that posted about my son that swallowed a nail on Thursday. Thanks for all your advice because as of then I was not really thinking straight so you guys really helped me a lot.

I took my son to teaching hospital, and the doctor referred us to an X-ray which we did and to my greatest surprise, my son indeed swallowed a nail. According to them, the nail has blocked the small intestine which needs an emergency surgery, before we could finish the process and we were referred to a certain doctor, but on getting there the doctor has already gone.

So I was told to come on Monday. But before the so called Monday, that was on Sunday evening, my God, the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the great man in battle, the greatest surgeon performed his own surgery and my son stooled the nail out.

We still went to the hospital on Monday and the doctor said it is not possible, that the place the nail is there is no way it could turn, and he referred us for another X-ray, which we did. Below is the result of the first and second X-ray. Please my fellow mother’s and mother’s to be look at it very well and give God a name for me oooooo, Jehovah overdo.”

READ ALSO: Baby Dies From Swallowing A Pistachio Nut Shell

View this post on Instagram

Baby boy swallowed nail, the impossibility specialist made him stool it. Oya appreciate God!! THIS IS MY TESTIMONY Gudmorning great mums and mums to be,I am the mum that posted about my son that swallowed a nail on Thursday. Thanks for all ur advice because as of then I was' nt really thinking straight so u guys really helped me alot.I took my son to teaching hospital, and the doctor referred us to an x ray which we did,and to my greatest surprise, my son indeed swallowed a nail according to them the nail has blocked the small intestine which needs an emergency surgery,before we could finish the process and we were referred to a certain doctor,but on getting there the doctor has already gone. so I was told to come on Monday. But before the so called Monday,that was on Sunday evening,my God,the alpha and omega the beginning and the end,the great man in battle, the greatest surgeon performed his own surgery and my son stooled the nail out. We still went to the hospital on Monday and the doctor said it is not possible, that the place the nail is,their is no way it could turn,and he referred us to another x ray,which we did.my fellow omam,bellow is the result of the first and second x ray.pls my fellow mother's and mother's to be look at it very well and give God a name for me oooooo,Jehovah overdooooo .

A post shared by Original Aju Mbaise (@originalajumbaise) on

Photo credit: Aju Mbaise Instagram

 

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.