The 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) have started trickling in.
The UTME commenced on Thursday, 11th April across various CBT centres scattered across the country.
To check the results, candidates are expected to obtain a JAMB result checker card and have their Jamb registration number handy, then follow the instructions below:
Step 1. Go to JAMB UTME e-Registration Portal here: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
Step 2. When the page loads up, Login and click on the box “Check 2019 UTME Examination Results”
Step 3. Your score will be displayed on your computer screen or it will display “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet“.
Some candidates will also be able to receive their results via the email and mobile phone numbers used during registrations for the exam.
For those who see the message “You do not have any result yet”, don’t be worried as it is only candidates who have written their examination 1 to 3 days before that are expected to see their results online. Just keep on checking.
Note: Avoid the use of wrong email address and password.
READ ALSO: “Why I hired someone to write my son’s JAMB exam”- Mom Who Enabled Son’s Examination Malpractice Confesses
Candidates are also advised to print their slip after checking the result following the steps below.
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be redirected to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Therefore, select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will appear on the confirmation page screen.
6. Go through the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID will be required.
8. Then, enter your card details and click on the Pay button, on the Interswitch Payment page,
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is made, you will be asked to provide the following information:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After providing the information correctly, you can proceed to print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
For JAMB result 2019: Click here to visit the link: https://jamb.org.ng/printslip.htm
Tags: 2019 UTME result, JAMB
It’s been a long time coming and Nigerian workers finally…
As the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) ended on,…
There is a new twist in the story cocaine addict,…
The Federal Government has declared Friday, April 19 and Monday,…
Reports emerged last week of the unethical and shocking behaviour…
If you’re waking up at night to urinate, you may…
The Comptroller General of Customs (CGC), Col. Hameed Ali (rtd),…
Businesswoman, Kim Kardashian -West is one of the celebrities that…
Fibroids are non-cancerous abnormal growths that develop in or around…
Your email address will not be published.