Motherhood In-Style Magazine

Family. Parenting. Building Homes.

Tag Poison

‘I would have been a story’ -Celebrity Dad, Mr Ibu Recounts Near Death Experience After Being Poisoned By His Staff | WATCH

John Okafor, most popularly known as Mr Ibu from his comic roles in the Nigerian entertainment industry has recounted the sad story of how he almost lost his life after he was poisoned a couple of times by his staff

Continue reading…

Perfumer, Wale Aladejana Shares Profound Thoughts On Why It Is Crucial To Identify Your ‘Poison’

Successful perfumer and businessman, Wale Aladejana has shared some profound truth on self-awareness with his followers. The businessman and dad, who happens to be one of the proteges of controversial clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo, shared the wisdom in a post on

Continue reading…

Police Reveal More Details On How Two Suspects Cut Short The Life Of Maersk MD’s Wife

Last week, two evil-minded men Goke Olamilekan and Akande Adeyinka, teamed up and cut short the life of mum-of-three, Benedeth Tohouo, in a robbery attack. The two suspects attacked the wife of the Managing Director of Maersk Line Shipping Company,

Continue reading…

Medical Doctor, Dr. Bobby Egemba Gives Tips On What To Do When Someone Swallows Poison

Dr. Bobby Egemba popularly known as Aproko Doctor on Twitter has suggested a few ways one can prevent further harms on the body system when a person swallows poison. Often times, people swallow poisons or eat poisonous foods unknowingly which

Continue reading…

Nurse And Mum Of 6 Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Jealous Colleague 

A beautiful Ghanaian nurse and mother of six children, Juliana Amponsem, has been reportedly poisoned by her jealous colleague at her workplace in the US. According to sources, the tragic story was shared on Whatsapp to warn people to be

Continue reading…

Tragedy! Pregnant JSS 2 Student Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Another Girl

A heartbroken teenage girl, pictured above, who was frustrated by certain events in her love life decided to end her misery in the most unfortunate way. According to reports from Daily Post, Jessica Beer, a Junior Secondary School (JSS) II

Continue reading…

Shocking:Teenage Boy Suddenly Dies After Eating Free Meal with His Mum in South Africa

The residents of a community in Soweto, South Africa have been left in deep shock after a boy suddenly died after eating free food his mother brought home. According to reports, the 18-year-old teenage boy identified as Tshepang Pooe dropped dead

Continue reading…