Motherhood In-Style Magazine

Family. Parenting. Building Homes.

Tag Trying to conceive

New Test Offers Clarity For Couples Struggling To Conceive

Infertility affects 10% to 15% of couples globally, and while often viewed as a women’s health problem, men contribute to around half of the cases. A male fertility test could help predict which men might need treatment and which couples

Continue reading…

Dear MIMsters: My Husband And His Brother are Hiding Important Details I Should Know From Me

I posted some weeks back about being on several drugs because as I have been trying to conceive. I have just realised that my husband and his brother are hiding certain details I should know away from me. Hubby and I were

Continue reading…

“How I copeed for 8 years while waiting to conceive…” Ill Bliss Opens Up for the First Time

In an exclusive interview with Saturday Beats,Nigerian rap artiste, Ill Bliss, who welcomed his first child, a daughter ,after eight years of being married to his sweetheart is sharing for the first time on how he survived years of waiting while

Continue reading…

Trying For a Baby After a Miscarriage? See What You Must Do After Your Loss

Ogbugoh Joy The loss of a pregnancy is one of the most devastating things that could happen to an expectant mother. Within the heart of a woman who is grieving the loss of her unborn child, lies the desire to

Continue reading…

5 Things To Do When You Are Trying To Conceive

Ineh Olisah This article might seem silly as getting pregnant should be a no brainer. Have you been trying to conceive? While conceiving might seem that easy for some, for others, it may require a bit more knowledge and tips.

Continue reading…

Trying To Conceive: 9 Practical Ways To Boost Your Fertility

By Eyinade Eweje Based on statistics, experts say a woman has only about 20 percent chance of getting pregnant during each menstrual cycle. However, a study by the University of Surrey reveals couples can achieve as much as an 80%

Continue reading…

Everyday Sex Improves Quality Of Sperm – Study

Couples who have spent any amount of time trying to conceive may find themselves surrounded by all sorts of rules, myths, theories, and crazy ideas about what it takes to get pregnant. According to one theory, too much sex can

Continue reading…