Celebrity mum, Oma Nnadi has issued a warning to parents and is also calling on the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration NAFDAC to do their job, and keep children safe.
Oma raised the issue after she bought baby yoghurt to feed her child but was shocked to find strange particles floating in it.
In photos shared to her Instagram account, multiple substances, obviously impurities can be seen in the freshly opened yoghurt she was about feeding her child. Read five reasons why you should make your own baby food here.
Sharing the photos, she wrote:
“So I didn’t bother buying baby yogurt from the states since we have them in my dear country . This is what I saw today when I opened one to feed my girl, this is what I found.
even with the fact it’s not expired ooooo. waohh dear Nigeria. @nafdac_ng Do your jobs before kids eat poison in this country please ..
imagine a good looking of this yogurt, fed to your child , what it will develope to in her system. pathetic.See Also
please share and continue to tag nafdac for the safety of our children in this country.”
See the mum’s original post: