Motherhood In-Style Magazine

Family. Parenting. Building Homes.

Graphic: Mother And Her 3 Month Old Baby Suffer Severe Burns After Kerosene Explosion

A mother and her 3-month-old baby reportedly suffered severe burns in a fire accident caused by adulterated kerosene explosion in Akwa Ibom State.

Ossai Ovie Success, a political aide to Delta State Governor and blogger, posted the heartbreaking photos via social media along with a list of precautionary measures to prevent such mishaps.

READ ALSO: Adulterated Kerosene Explosion Kills Two Children, Injures 3 Others Including A 3 Months Old Baby

He wrote:

“Let’s try to be extremely careful in our daily live activities so that we don’t attribute our mistakes to the devil. Little things/precautions matter a lot.

This innocent baby and mother suffer as a result of kerosene explosion. The hairs even pampers burnt, so you can imagine the severity yet God is faithful to this little soul. Not only them but others among whom some have lost their lives untimely. Be careful at where you purchase your kerosene.

Refill your lanterns and stoves while they are off.

Don’t use your mouth to blow off your stove.

Make sure it’s off completely before taking it inside.

Avoid sleeping with your lantern on and inside your bedroom.

Avoid black market purchase.

Kerosene should be kept out of the reach of our children.

Don’t send a minor to buy kerosene let alone filling/refilling lantern or stove or to put them on or off.

Take your stove outside for cooking.

Avoid late night cooking with stove.

May God save these ones groaning in pains in hospital wards and a happy repose to those who have passed away. Amen.

N/B: You could be a saviour to a soul by sharing or passing on this info. Remember, a soul can be any body not only your relatives mostly in the villages, church members, etc.”

Photo Credit: Ossai Ovie Success

9 Discussions on
“Graphic: Mother And Her 3 Month Old Baby Suffer Severe Burns After Kerosene Explosion”

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.