Category Cooking Gas

Shocking Way Rotary Club President, Olori Opeyemi Died in a Gas Explosion

The President of Rotary club in Osogbo, Osun State, who also is the deputy director of safety organisation, O-Ambulance, Olori Opeyemi Omobolawa Fola, was allegedly killed by a gas explosion in the state capital, Osogbo. The sad incident happened on

Continue reading…

“Dear future daughter-in-law . . .” Aisha Yesufu Pens Moving Letter to Her Son’s Future Wife

Extending the chores and cooking in the home to the male child, could be a difficult task, as most of them believe it is the girl’s place to do house chores. However some mothers have been able to break this

Continue reading…