Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men (after skin cancer). It is the development of cancer in the prostate – a small walnut-shaped gland in the male reproductive system that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm.
Most prostate cancers are slow growing; however, some grow relatively quickly. The cancer cells may spread from the prostate to other areas of the body, particularly the bones and lymph nodes. Diet, exercise and regular medical checkups are among the most effective ways of avoiding prostate cancer.
However, a doctor with Amuzu Herbal clinic has released the surest way this kind of cancer can be avoided. The female herbal practitioner reechoed a new research finding advising men to ejaculate for not less than 21 times in every month and 5 times each week, if they want to avoid prostate cancer.
A twitter video circulating online shows the doctor emphasizing the need for men to have sex frequently to safeguard themselves against the dreadful cancer.
She backed her advice with a research conducted by researchers at Harvard University which was published in a journal called the European Urology.
According to the research, men who engage in frequent sexual activity stand the chance of evading prostate cancer, and the vice versa.
The researchers observed the sexual habits of 32,000 men and came to the determination that those with a higher rate of ejaculation were less likely to have prostate tumors. The researchers said:
“We found that men reporting higher compared to lower ejaculatory frequency in adulthood were less likely to be subsequently diagnosed with prostate cancer. This large prospective study provides the strongest evidence to date of a beneficial role of ejaculation in the prevention of prostate cancer.”
Breaking down the findings of the research, they advised:
“Twenty-one ejaculations or more per month can protect you (males) from prostate cancer.”
Dr. James Balch, a member of the American Medical Association and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons believes that men must eat good foods to stimulate frequent sexual desire and activity in order to stay away from prostate cancer. He was quoted:
“If a man wants to stay out of the operating room and avoid cancer of the prostate, he needs to go full blast to avoid the high-fat junk foods and environmental toxins that contribute to prostate problems and to start a wise nutritional program that includes the basic supplements that affect the prostate.”
Here are some other tips and suggestions for better prostate health:
- Eat lots of fresh tomatoes. Studies show that lycopene in this and other red fruits (yes, tomatoes are fruits) may reduce the risk of prostate disorders.
- Drink plenty of organic coffee. Research shows that several cups of java can lower the chances of getting prostate cancer.
- Replace animal-based fats with plant-based fats. For example, use olive oil instead of butter.
- Quit smoking. Tobacco use is correlated with a particularly aggressive form of prostate cancer. However, it’s never too late to quit. Ex-smokers who have stopped for at least ten years are not at an increased risk.
- Get moving. Moderate exercise and lots of activity can burn belly fat, which is a known risk factor when it comes to prostate cancer.