Popular Nigerian media personality, IK Osakioduwa and his wife, Olohije Osakioduwa, celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary on October 3rd, 2021, and the couple took to their respective Instagram accounts to write sweet posts to each other to mark the day.
While IK, dad-of-two made 13 promises to his wife in his post, she thanked him for all he does for her in hers.
“Thirteen years later
You are still the prettiest girl in the room (but you’re still not about that)
You’re still the most fiercely loyal person I know (emphasis on the fiercely)
You still like to “form hard guy hard guy” (but a small thing like a popped balloon can bring you to tears)
I want to promise you a few things about the years to come:
1. I’ll never leave home without letting you know I love (even when I’m upset with you)
2. I’ll always tell you how beautiful you look (I’ll occasionally lie to emphasize this point but not much)
3. I’ll never try to change you (Maybe improve you but not change you)
4. I’ll make more of an effort to read the emails from school (they too should try to reduce them)
5. I’ll try harder not to ruin your diets
6. I’ll work hard to make sure that travel dream you had is sorted
7. I’ll keep rubbing that your dirty back till I fall asleep (but seriously we should check that out)
8. I’ll try to stop complaining about the nasty reality shows you watch
9. I’ll let you do you on holidays. You can stay indoors all you want.
10. I’ll keep loving and grabbing that your South African spec ……….
11. I’ll continue to teach you to unlock your inner nasty girl
12. I’ll cover the areas where you struggle
13. I’ll always love you. ALWAYS.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY
Olohi, the CEO of Kidskulture, an outfit into children events planning and decoration, also shared;