Nigerian professional dancer, Kafayat Shafau popularly known as Kaffy is grateful to God for narrowly escaping a near-death experience after taking a medication she was allergic to.
Sharing her near-death experience after suffering drug allergy, the mum of two in a post shared on Instagram, revealed that at some point her lungs were collapsing, eyes changing colors, belly swelling, and taking breath felt like she was slipping into a dangerous sleep.
Kaffy, in the post expressed gratitude to her fans and friends for the rapid response, while advising her fans and followers to be careful of medications they take, as some drugs can be lethargic to the system.
Sharing a video of herself singing songs of praises to God for sparing her life, she wrote,
“I am grateful to God for life today! It was near-death. Please be careful with any drug you are given. You could be lethagecally allegic without knowing.
Eyes changing color
Taking breathe feeling like
I was slipping into the dangerous sleep
But MERCY SAID NO !
Thank you God for another chance .
A lot don’t make it through these avoidable deaths .
I am not better than them , I am grateful for your MERCY, NOT TODAY said the LORD!
Be careful some medication can be lethargic to your system there are allergies we might not know of. God protect you all!”