Now Reading
How Omoni Oboli Escaped A Fire Outbreak In Her Home | Narrates Frightening Experience

How Omoni Oboli Escaped A Fire Outbreak In Her Home | Narrates Frightening Experience

Actress, Omoni Oboli took to her Instagram page to thank God for saving her life and that of her production manager from what could have been a fatal incident after a fire outbreak in her home.

According to the Nollywood producer, the fire started from a faulty Air Conditioner, and it quickly spread to other parts of her room.

Fortunately, she, her manager and gate man were able to put out the fire but not before it destroyed some of her properties.

Read what she wrote below…

”This God is too good! Magnify the Lord with me, my people! Still shook but I’m constantly in awe of my King! God loves me. Nobody can tell me otherwise!

Since after the series of incidences that happened earlier in the year, I sometimes have panic attacks so my darling ever dependable @tomesadeoye abandoned her room and has been sleeping in mine. I’ve been nursing a very bad cold for days so I took night nurse to enable sleep.

READ ALSO: Take Caution! Faulty Air Conditioners Can Cause Fire Disasters | See Ubi Franklin’s Experience

Power went off at some point in the night and Tomi who usually can sleep in the heat, got uncomfortable and couldn’t sleep. I, on the other hand, didn’t notice because I was in a drug-induced sleep. Around 5am, the power came back on and Tomi happily fell asleep.

She hadn’t slept for long when she started perceiving something, she opened her eyes to see the AC engulfed in flames. She screamed at me to wake up. I saw the flames and screamed ‘The blood of Jesus’.

READ ALSO: “I don’t know if I keep my home intact…” Omoni Oboli On Career & Family

Ran into the bathroom to get water but I didn’t think I was fast enough, so I abandoned it cos I realized the AC is right by the door and if it gets any worse, I wouldn’t be able to leave the room.

I told Tomi to call the editor (I have an editing suite in my home and we are editing WOS so the editor moved in) she screamed his name and he came rushing upstairs. We all ran downstairs to get the fire extinguisher, couldn’t operate it and proceeded to turn off electricity from the circuit breaker.

Tomi went back up and screamed that the fire was a lot worse. Idris (the editor) and Paul (my gate man) started carrying buckets of water and soap upstairs. By this time, they couldn’t even get into the room because the fire was too much.

READ ALSO: Omoni Oboli Goes Motivational With Her Post on Depression

See Also

They started pouring water from the door. I want to say that we definitely had angelic assistance because, in less than 10 mins, they put out an electrical fire with water and soap! I know God sent His angels God has been too good to me this year!

I’m so unworthy of His grace upon my life. I’m so unfaithful yet He remains faithful! I bow before your majesty my Father. All that I am, all I will ever be, I give to you Lord.

READ ALSO: Omoni Oboli’s Writes Letter to Her Lucky Future Daughter In-law

Thank God for our lives. If we had woken up just 3 minutes after we did, we would not have been able to leave the room. #ChildOfGrace #GodIsGood.”

She shared the video of the aftermath. Watch below…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BawDhJmjY5p/?hl=en&taken-by=omonioboli

View Comment (1)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2021 Motherhood In-Style Magazine. All Rights Reserved.